It’s that time of year again, time to relook at your daily routine and create one that will bring you success and happiness. Having a routine has helped me achieve so many things and has kept me on track every day. Not every loves routine and would much rather live a spontaneous life…which just sounds chaotic and horrible to me! So, if you are a “Let’s see what happens” kinda girl, this will NOT be the episode for you. 😉
I go to bed early and I wake up sort early. I really don’t see the value in staying up after 10pm and I have no idea why anyone gets up before 6:30am. Yep, I’m in bed all that time and I rarely wake up.
I do have some NEW things I’m adding to my daily routine that may change some of that, but not enough that it will matter. I like sleep. It’s so important, just ask Arianna Huffington! So, if you want to know more, just listen…
In this episode:
- Learn how I go through my morning
- Why having a dog can create great routines
- What tools I use to help me manage all the things in a day (links below)
- Been schooled in the fashion industry, project management, marketing, web design, and zombie killing.
- Built an online course that a client sold for $55,000 USD.
- Have clients who pay me for me to figure out how much they’ll pay me. I know.
- Led an International marketing team to consistently grow registrations by 25% year-over-year.
- Trained and coached hundreds of entrepreneurs to increase their brand awareness and their wallets. Show me the money!
- Got in, but never went, to film school based on an essay I wrote about the cinematography in wrestling.
- Have designed hundreds of websites and 1000s of design projects with my main business, SparkologyLab.
- Host a podcast and a Facebook group of the same name, B-Snaps!
- Addicted to puppy squishing, especially my own #BuffyTheBoston