I loved learning how to get more Instagram followers from a local gal, Jessica Ferraro in Toronto Canada. That’s only a 30 minute drive from where I live! We have already decided that we’ll meet up sometime in 2019 IRL – whaaaat?! That’s the thing about hosting a podcast, your guests are often from around the globe and the interviews are held over the computer. So, it’s exciting that we will meet face-to-face one day.
Since growing her Instagram to 13,000 in a short period of time, she now helps others do the same thing. And, in this episode Jessica shares a ton of ways you can start today! She also gives us some thoughts on different strategies and what NOT to do.
In this episode:
- What the 3 biggest mistakes are
- Why you need to stop over editing your photos
- What “shadow banning” is and how to avoid it
- How to get more Instagram followers by making the algorithm work for you
- Why you shouldn’t use “pods” and what they are
- How to calculate the ROI on Instagram
Jessica is the founder of Innate Studios, a social media agency that helps grow your digital presence.
Innate Studios is here to answer all your social media questions. We specialize in creating strategy to grow your channels in a sustainable way. With real followers. Real people. No bots!