Have you wondered how to be more productive? Or, have ever struggled with productivity or distraction (I’m looking at you Facebook)? Or maybe you are constantly late on projects that you started with the best intentions. If that sounds about right, then this is the episode for you! Lauren Armstrong shares her tips on how to stay focused and GET STUFF DONE!
She talks about how easy it is for entrepreneurs (like you and me) to want to dive in and do “all the things” when we really need to be focused and strategic about making decisions. She has inspired me to give myself ACTIONABLE tasks every time I pop into Facebook which is already helping me take better actions.
If you are a list lover, a get it done kinda gal, or a goal-setting wannabe then listen to this one now!
In this episode:
- Why you need to choose what your business will like when it’s D-O-N-E
- Why we all need to say “No” way more to build a profitable business
- Why you actually need to narrow down your social media usage to gain an audience
- Why you must have a clear goal and how to be more productive to achieve anything
- Why you lose 20% of your time due to context switching
Lauren Armstrong is an implementation strategist and works with service based business owners who feel overwhelmed by all of the things they need to do in their business, or have shiny object syndrome. She helps them identify and execute the most important tasks in their business so that they have the freedom they started it for in the first place. She uses the Created Future Framework with her clients to do this, establishing the vision, creating a strategic plan to get there and relentless focus on the needle moving tasks.