What a fun episode this was to record? Listening to all the amazing knowledge Andrea Ames shared was unreal! I have so many ideas on how to focus on the clients that I ALREADY have rather than constantly diving into ways to generate more leads. not only is she a wealth of golden know-how, but she’s fun and engaging – I could have talked to her about this for hours!
She also knows so much about online courses and how to build one that can maintain that engagement with your clients and how to add elements to your membership site and your audience that creates raving fans that become your own personal marketers sharing how kick-ass you are with their own tribes! Listen now to get all the goods!
In this episode:
- Why you need to stop chasing leads and focus on your current clients to build a tribe of marketing machines
- How to retain your customers without even being involved
- Why building in small wins at the beginning is critical to a successful online membership
- How to make it simple for them to feel cared for so they want to stick around
- Why you must understand your niche in order to serve them best
Andrea Ames' BIO:
Andrea is a customer retention strategist, specializing in coaching entrepreneurs with knowledge- and information-based products, like live workshops, online courses, and membership and coaching groups. She brings her 35 years of corporate results to helping entrepreneurs to generate and retain more revenue with less expense and effort by focusing on what happens AFTER the sale. Sometimes called The Un-Marketer, Andrea has demonstrated you can achieve more business results by marketing and selling less. She’s customizing her corporate models, tools, and education to meet entrepreneurial needs and scale in her coaching membership, Member Keepers (memberkeepers.com). You can reach or follow her on Twitter (@aames) or Facebook (Member Keepers group or Andrea Ames page).
Grab her FREEBIE HERE: http://memberkeepers.com/7strategies