We are diving into Personal Branding with Farah Miltimore and I can’t wait to share all of her insights with you.
Farah and I met in 2007 when I left the corporate world and started my journey in the entrepreneur space in real estate and I’ve always been grateful for her friendship, honesty and integrity. She has grown into this powerhouse woman and is on a mission to empower women globally by providing them with the opportunity to change their life and find their power.
Get your Free 26-Page download:
10 ways to align your brand voice with your ultimate client
Some things we’ll talk about are:
- Getting over the fact that not all people will like you as you move through your journey
- What a personal brand really is and how it touches every area of your business
- That women still have a more difficult time being authentic and how to get passed it
- How vulnerability and authenticity go hand-in-hand
- Whether or not you REALLY need to picture your Avatar as a real person
- And so much more.
Farah Miltimore is a social media entrepreneur on a mission to empower women globally by providing them with the opportunity to change their life and find their power. She has been able to build a successful online business, build her ever growing brand and expand globally. She inspires to motivate people around the world while travelling with her family.